A Win For Safehold Inc.
Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 07:11 PM
Safehold Inc. (SAFE:NYSE) soared at $29.37, a gain of 2884.3%. On Fri, Mar 31, 2023, SAFE:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $30.2. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 07:34 AM in the 'MERGER' category. From Fri, Mar 17, 2023, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Safehold Inc. (SAFE:NYSE)
Safety Income and Growth Inc is a real estate company. It is formed primarily to acquire, own, manage, finance and capitalize ground net leases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE:NYSE), 2884.31%
- Burford Capital Limited (BUR:NYSE), 53.19%
- Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB:NASDAQ), 52.28%
- Guardforce AI Co. Limited (GFAI:NASDAQ), 50.32%
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST:NASDAQ), 45.11%
- Bionomics Limited (BNOX:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- SoundHound AI Inc. (SOUN:NASDAQ), 40.1%
- Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (CALA:NASDAQ), 37.16%
- Pulse Biosciences, Inc. (PLSE:NASDAQ), 35.48%
- Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB:NYSE), 33.64%