36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ) soared at $1.04, representing a gain of 42.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, May 06, 2022 at 06:34 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed, May 11, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at $1.37 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About 36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ)
36KR Holdings Inc is engaged in providing content and business services to new economy participants in the People's Republic of China. The firm's production process comprises of content creation, content editing, screening and monitoring, and content distribution. It distributes content through a variety of channels, including both self-operated and third-party platforms namely Weibo, Weixin/WeChat, Toutiao, Baidu, and Zhihu. The company mainly generates revenues from providing online advertising services, enterprise value-added services, and subscription services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- The Very Good Food Company Inc. (VGFC:NASDAQ), 118.2%
- BlackSky Technology Inc. Class A (BKSY:NYSE), 97.46%
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ), 51.07%
- StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE), 50.22%
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ), 42.66%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- Happiness Biotech Group Limited (HAPP:NASDAQ), 31.67%
- Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP:NYSE), 31.24%
- Caleres, Inc. (CAL:NYSE), 29.91%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 29.19%