Silvergate Capital Corporation Made Headway
Silvergate Capital Corporation (SI:NYSE) rocketted at $1.72, representing a gain of 52.2%. On Fri, Mar 24, 2023, SI:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.1. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 05:03 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Mar 10, 2023, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Feb 02, 2023 at $24.71 with a volume of 41M+.
About Silvergate Capital Corporation (SI:NYSE)
Silvergate Capital Corp is a provider of innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services. Its solutions and service offerings include Silvergate Exchange Network, Cash Management Solutions and Deposit Account Services. Its customers include U.S. exchanges and global investors in the digital currency industry. The company also provides financial services that include commercial banking, business lending, commercial and residential real estate lending, and mortgage warehouse lending.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Greenbrook TMS Inc. (GBNH:NASDAQ), 94.34%
- Silvergate Capital Corporation (SI:NYSE), 52.21%
- Virgin Orbit Holdings Inc. (VORB:NASDAQ), 50.06%
- Virios Therapeutics Inc. (VIRI:NASDAQ), 43.55%
- Naas Technology Inc. (NAAS:NASDAQ), 39.09%
- Pharming Group N.V. (PHAR:NASDAQ), 32.68%
- Heliogen Inc. (HLGN:NYSE), 30.9%
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM:NASDAQ), 27.2%
- Nogin Inc. (NOGN:NASDAQ), 27.15%
- FaZe Holdings Inc. (FAZE:NASDAQ), 26.77%