Yoshiharu Global Co. (YOSH:NASDAQ) soared at $0.46, a gain of 31.2%. On Mon, Sep 11, 2023, YOSH:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.46. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 09:15 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon, Aug 28, 2023, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jul 25, 2023 at $1.03 with a volume of 8M+.
About Yoshiharu Global Co. (YOSH:NASDAQ)
Yoshiharu Global Co is a Japanese restaurant operator. The company has one reportable segment, consisting of operating its stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 218.18%
- Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE:NASDAQ), 88.24%
- Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC:NASDAQ), 81.37%
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NASDAQ), 72.17%
- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRNX:NASDAQ), 63.31%
- Akanda Corp. (AKAN:NASDAQ), 41.8%
- Eightco Holdings Inc Com (New) (OCTO:NASDAQ), 35.69%
- noco-noco Inc. (NCNC:NASDAQ), 33.91%
- Yoshiharu Global Co. (YOSH:NASDAQ), 31.23%
- MarketWise Inc. (MKTW:NASDAQ), 31.16%