Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (TRQ:NYSE) soared at $26.55, a gain of 31.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 11:41 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu, Feb 24, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (TRQ:NYSE)
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd is a mining company engaged in the operation and further development of the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine in southern Mongolia, which is the Company's principal and only material mineral resource property.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT:NYSEMKT), 94.7%
- Incannex Healthcare Limited (IXHL:NASDAQ), 54%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 37.56%
- Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (TRQ:NYSE), 31.89%
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 31.11%
- Nielsen Holdings plc (NLSN:NYSE), 30.5%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 28.35%
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems Ltd. (AGRI:NASDAQ), 25.71%
- Arqit Quantum Inc. (ARQQ:NASDAQ), 22.88%
- TMC the metals company Inc. (TMC:NASDAQ), 22.69%