Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.09, a gain of 51.1%. On Tue, May 24, 2022, GNCA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.06. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 24, 2022 at 01:23 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, May 10, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, May 13, 2022 at $0.35 with a volume of 19M+.
About Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ)
Genocea Biosciences Inc is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops novel vaccines and immunotherapies to address diseases with unmet needs. The Company's products include GEN-003 and GEN-004.
Top 10 Gainers:
- The Very Good Food Company Inc. (VGFC:NASDAQ), 118.2%
- BlackSky Technology Inc. Class A (BKSY:NYSE), 97.46%
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ), 51.07%
- StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE), 50.22%
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ), 42.66%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- Happiness Biotech Group Limited (HAPP:NASDAQ), 31.67%
- Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP:NYSE), 31.24%
- Caleres, Inc. (CAL:NYSE), 29.91%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 29.19%