Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.38, representing a gain of 23.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 16 Sep 20 at 11:17 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 01 Sep 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 21 Jul 20 at $4.3 with a volume of 150M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ)
Heat Biologics Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development of novel allogeneic, 'off-the-shelf' cellular therapeutic vaccines to combat various cancers and infectious diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR:NASDAQ), 40.33%
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 36.6%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 35.88%
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 30.63%
- Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE:NYSE), 29.06%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 28.92%
- Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation (SBE:NYSE), 27.27%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 26.32%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 23.21%