ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.27, a gain of 27%. On Fri, Jul 29, 2022, THMO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.27. From Fri, Jul 15, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jul 06, 2022 at $0.51 with a volume of 61M+.
About ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ)
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. is clinical-stage biotechnology company. The company is engaged in developing and manufacturing automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing, and preservation of cell and tissue therapy products. The company's device division, ThermoGenesis Corp, provides a full suite of solutions for automated clinical biobanking, point-of-care applications, and automation for immuno-oncology. ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc.'s clinical development division is leveraging its proprietary AutoXpress technology platform to develop autologous stem cell-based therapies that address significant unmet needs in the immuno-oncology, vascular, cardiology and orthopedic markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE), 149.05%
- AMTD Digital Inc. American Depositary Shares (every five of which represent two Class A) (HKD:NYSE), 122.36%
- Senti Biosciences Inc Com (SNTI:NASDAQ), 68.28%
- NRX Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NRXP:NASDAQ), 51.57%
- Meihua International Medical Technologies Co. Ltd. (MHUA:NASDAQ), 40.24%
- Pagaya Technologies Ltd. (PGY:NASDAQ), 38.12%
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ), 28.65%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 26.96%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 26.76%
- AXT, Inc. (AXTI:NASDAQ), 24.93%