WeWork Inc. Class A (WE:NYSE) soared at $0.18, a gain of 43.4%. On Thu, Aug 10, 2023, WE:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.33. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Aug 09, 2023 at 03:23 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu, Jul 27, 2023, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at $0.33 with a volume of 707M+.
About WeWork Inc. Class A (WE:NYSE)
WeWork Inc is a commercial real estate company that provides flexible shared workspaces for technology startups and services for other enterprises.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Black Spade Acquisition Co Class A (BSAQ:NYSEMKT), 73.06%
- Black Spade Acquisition Co Class A (BSAQ:NYSE), 73.06%
- Capri Holdings Limited (CPRI:NYSE), 55.74%
- WeWork Inc. Class A (WE:NYSE), 43.44%
- Science 37 Holdings Inc. (SNCE:NASDAQ), 42.09%
- PHAXIAM Therapeutics S.A. (PHXM:NASDAQ), 36.34%
- Edible Garden AG Incorporated (EDBL:NASDAQ), 29.41%
- Beneficient (BENF:NASDAQ), 27.81%
- Applovin Corporation (APP:NASDAQ), 26.49%
- EzFill Holdings Inc. (EZFL:NASDAQ), 25.65%