TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.23, representing a gain of 43.9%. On Fri, Nov 10, 2023, TCON:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.23. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 05:48 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri, Oct 27, 2023, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at $0.33 with a volume of 74M+.
About TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ)
TRACON Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development and commercialization of novel targeted therapeutics for cancer, age-related macular degeneration and fibrotic diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ), 163.89%
- Marpai Inc. (MRAI:NASDAQ), 78.72%
- Direct Digital Holdings Inc. (DRCT:NASDAQ), 54.79%
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ), 43.94%
- Syntec Optics Holdings Inc Cl A (OPTX:NASDAQ), 41.01%
- Safe and Green Development Corporation (SGD:NASDAQ), 36.19%
- Intelligent Bio Solutions Inc Com (INBS:NASDAQ), 32.15%
- Sientra, Inc. (SIEN:NASDAQ), 31.94%
- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR:NASDAQ), 31.82%
- Fitell Corporation (FTEL:NASDAQ), 31.46%