Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ) soared at $3.16, representing a gain of 89.2%. On Thu, Aug 05, 2021, KXIN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.67. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Aug 06, 2021 at 05:03 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Thu, Jul 22, 2021, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at $2.67 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ)
CM Seven Star Acquisition Corp is a blank check company.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GPCO (GPCO:NASDAQ), 1063.83%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 89.22%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 41.28%
- Westport Fuel Systems Inc. (WPRT:NASDAQ), 28.39%
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 26.27%
- BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI:NASDAQ), 23.82%
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AUPH:NASDAQ), 23.14%
- LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP:NYSE), 22.25%
- Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT:NASDAQ), 20.75%
- Switch, Inc. (SWCH:NYSE), 19.74%