Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.79, representing a gain of 30.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 13 Apr 20 at 05:30 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 13 Apr 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ)
Xcel Brands Inc is a media and brand management company engaged in the design, production, licensing, marketing, and direct to consumer sales of branded apparel, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home goods, and other consumer products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ), 69.42%
- Kura Oncology, Inc. (KURA:NASDAQ), 48.94%
- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX:NASDAQ), 45.1%
- Marlin Business Services Corp. (MRLN:NASDAQ), 39.7%
- Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST:NASDAQ), 36.67%
- Centric Brands Inc. (CTRC:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL:NYSE), 35.38%
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 31.34%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 31.11%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 30.1%