Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE) soared at $19.6, representing a gain of 62.3%. On Wed 27 Jan 21, CANG:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $12.08. From Wed 13 Jan 21, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 24 Nov 20 at $14 with a volume of 1M+.
About Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE)
Cango Inc is one of the leading automotive transaction service platform in China connecting dealers, financial institutions, car buyers and other industry participants. The services primarily consist of - automotive financing facilitation, automotive transaction facilitation, and aftermarket service facilitation.
Top 10 Gainers:
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 959.32%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 206.39%
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT), 165.81%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 102.1%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 83.33%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 62.25%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 59.94%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 58.28%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 52.65%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 51.38%