Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ) shot up at $19.5, a gain of 69.4%. On Mon 27 Apr 20, SNDX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $12.25. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 28 Apr 20 at 01:07 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 13 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ)
Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing a pipeline of combination therapies in multiple cancer indications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ), 69.42%
- Kura Oncology, Inc. (KURA:NASDAQ), 48.94%
- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX:NASDAQ), 45.1%
- Marlin Business Services Corp. (MRLN:NASDAQ), 39.7%
- Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST:NASDAQ), 36.67%
- Centric Brands Inc. (CTRC:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL:NYSE), 35.38%
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 31.34%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 31.11%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 30.1%