Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT) shot up at $14.62, a gain of 102.5%. On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, RHE:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $7.22. From Fri, Apr 16, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at $10.11 with a volume of 34M+.
About Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT)
Regional Health Properties Inc is a self-managed healthcare real estate investment company. It invests primarily in real estate purposed for senior living and long-term healthcare through facility lease and sub-lease transactions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Precipio, Inc. (PRPO:NASDAQ), 171.98%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 102.49%
- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISNS:NASDAQ), 73.47%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 57.63%
- American Shared Hospital Services (AMS:NYSEMKT), 55.19%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 49.76%
- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT), 24.39%
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA:NASDAQ), 24.31%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 23.81%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 23.76%