Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4.64, a gain of 14.9%. On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, CDEV:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.93. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 09:15 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Mar 30, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at $6.25 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV:NASDAQ)
Centennial Resource Development Inc is an independent oil and natural gas company focused on the development and acquisition of unconventional oil and associated liquids-rich natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CFVI (CFVI:NASDAQ), 1652.54%
- Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (TV:NYSE), 23.52%
- TERN (TERN:NASDAQ), 21.63%
- IMCR (IMCR:NASDAQ), 19.7%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 18.11%
- KYMR (KYMR:NASDAQ), 16.76%
- SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY:NYSEMKT), 16.75%
- VOR (VOR:NASDAQ), 15.72%
- Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG:NYSE), 15.58%
- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV:NASDAQ), 14.85%