SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.93, a gain of 34.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 22 Apr 20 at 06:21 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category.
About SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ)
SPI Energy Co Ltd provides EPC services to third party project developers, as well as develops, owns and operates solar projects that sell electricity to the grid in multiple countries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 59.12%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 58.05%
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP:NYSE), 57.88%
- Midatech Pharma plc (MTP:NASDAQ), 55.26%
- Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE:NYSE), 52.63%
- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TTI:NYSE), 48.72%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 47.74%
- Party City Holdco Inc. (PRTY:NYSE), 45.03%
- QEP Resources, Inc. (QEP:NYSE), 37.33%
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 34.76%