VBI Vaccines Inc. (VBIV:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.25, a gain of 32.2%. On Wed 26 Aug 20, VBIV:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.13. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 27 Aug 20 at 03:44 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 12 Aug 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 05 Aug 20 at $5.22 with a volume of 24M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About VBI Vaccines Inc. (VBIV:NASDAQ)
VBI Vaccines Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing novel technologies that seek to expand vaccine protection in large underserved markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 168.72%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 60.05%
- Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG:NASDAQ), 55.73%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 34.92%
- VBI Vaccines Inc. (VBIV:NASDAQ), 32.24%
- Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR:NASDAQ), 25.98%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 25.37%
- SunPower Corporation (SPWR:NASDAQ), 23.82%
- BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (BMCH:NASDAQ), 22.44%
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM:NASDAQ), 20.95%