GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE) shot up at $166.53, representing a gain of 18.1%. On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, GME:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $140.99. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 12:38 PM in the 'BLOCKCHAIN' category. From Tue, Mar 30, 2021, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at $483 with a volume of 58M+.
About GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE)
GameStop Corp is an multichannel video game retailer. It sells new and pre-owned video game hardware, physical and digital video game software and accessories through GameStop, EB Games and Micromania stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CFVI (CFVI:NASDAQ), 1652.54%
- Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (TV:NYSE), 23.52%
- TERN (TERN:NASDAQ), 21.63%
- IMCR (IMCR:NASDAQ), 19.7%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 18.11%
- KYMR (KYMR:NASDAQ), 16.76%
- SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY:NYSEMKT), 16.75%
- VOR (VOR:NASDAQ), 15.72%
- Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG:NYSE), 15.58%
- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV:NASDAQ), 14.85%