Scully Royalty Ltd. (SRL:NYSE) jumped higher at $7.68, representing a gain of 34.3%. On Tue 12 Jan 21, SRL:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $5.72. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 22 Dec 20 at 09:19 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 29 Dec 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Scully Royalty Ltd. (SRL:NYSE)
MFC Bancorp Ltd operates as a merchant bank. The company provides financial services and facilitates a structured trade for corporations and institutions. It also provides supply chain services, logistics and other trade and structured finance services to producers and consumers while operating through two segments: Merchant Banking and All Other. Its business operations are spread across the world and it generates most of its revenues from Germany, Europe and America.
Top 10 Gainers:
- VCVC (VCVC:NASDAQ), 2068%
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE:NASDAQ), 90.44%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 65.85%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 57.39%
- Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT:NYSEMKT), 50.46%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 44.34%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 39.98%
- CSCW (CSCW:NASDAQ), 36.3%
- Scully Royalty Ltd. (SRL:NYSE), 34.27%