Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ) shot up at $6.12, representing a gain of 44.3%. On Tue 12 Jan 21, ACOR:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $4.27. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 13 Jan 21 at 10:45 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 29 Dec 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 31 Dec 20 at $4.92 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ)
Acorda Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the identification, development & commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of neurological disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- VCVC (VCVC:NASDAQ), 2068%
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE:NASDAQ), 90.44%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 65.85%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 57.39%
- Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT:NYSEMKT), 50.46%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 44.34%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 39.98%
- CSCW (CSCW:NASDAQ), 36.3%
- Scully Royalty Ltd. (SRL:NYSE), 34.27%