Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE) jumped higher at $0.56, a gain of 60%. On Wed 26 Aug 20, PSV:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.35. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 27 Aug 20 at 05:16 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 12 Aug 20, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 10 Jul 20 at $3.05 with a volume of 173M+.
About Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE)
Nordic American Offshore Ltd is a platform supply vessel company. The company owns and operates platform supply vessels in the North Sea. Its operating segment is the offshore support vessel market. All the company's vessels operate in the North Sea in both the term and spot market. Its vessels are considered homogeneous and interchangeable as it has approximately the same cargo deck area and capacity.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 168.72%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 60.05%
- Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG:NASDAQ), 55.73%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 34.92%
- VBI Vaccines Inc. (VBIV:NASDAQ), 32.24%
- Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR:NASDAQ), 25.98%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 25.37%
- SunPower Corporation (SPWR:NASDAQ), 23.82%
- BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (BMCH:NASDAQ), 22.44%
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM:NASDAQ), 20.95%