PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT) shot up at $2.89, representing a gain of 102.1%. From Wed 13 Jan 21, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 31 Dec 20 at $1.77 with a volume of 13M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT)
Pedevco Corp is an energy company. The company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas shale plays in the United States, and a secondary focus on conventional oil and natural gas plays.
Top 10 Gainers:
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 959.32%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 206.39%
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT), 165.81%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 102.1%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 83.33%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 62.25%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 59.94%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 58.28%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 52.65%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 51.38%