Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $6.74, a gain of 26%. On Wed 26 Aug 20, REKR:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $5.35. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 25 Aug 20 at 04:34 PM in the 'INSIDER' category. From Wed 12 Aug 20, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 81.82% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR:NASDAQ)
Novume Solutions Inc is a holding company of professional services firms that aggregate highly-specialized, difficult-to-find talent and have the scale and mass to deploy at the enterprise level at a moment's notice.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 168.72%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 60.05%
- Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG:NASDAQ), 55.73%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 34.92%
- VBI Vaccines Inc. (VBIV:NASDAQ), 32.24%
- Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR:NASDAQ), 25.98%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 25.37%
- SunPower Corporation (SPWR:NASDAQ), 23.82%
- BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (BMCH:NASDAQ), 22.44%
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM:NASDAQ), 20.95%