American Shared Hospital Services (AMS:NYSEMKT) soared at $3.74, a gain of 55.2%. On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, AMS:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.77. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 10:06 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Apr 16, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About American Shared Hospital Services (AMS:NYSEMKT)
American Shared Hospital Services provides technology solutions for advanced radiosurgical and radiation therapy services. The company also provides Gamma Knife radiosurgery equipment, and offers IGRT and IMRT systems, as well as proton therapy equipment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Precipio, Inc. (PRPO:NASDAQ), 171.98%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 102.49%
- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISNS:NASDAQ), 73.47%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 57.63%
- American Shared Hospital Services (AMS:NYSEMKT), 55.19%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 49.76%
- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT), 24.39%
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA:NASDAQ), 24.31%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 23.81%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 23.76%