Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $6.8, representing a gain of 65.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 12 Jan 21 at 11:11 AM in the 'PATENT' category. From Tue 29 Dec 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 23 Dec 20 at $6.45 with a volume of 136M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ)
Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd is a technology company which is engaged in the design, development and commercialization of 3D multi-camera-based Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. Its product include Eyes-On.
Top 10 Gainers:
- VCVC (VCVC:NASDAQ), 2068%
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE:NASDAQ), 90.44%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 65.85%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 57.39%
- Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT:NYSEMKT), 50.46%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 44.34%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 39.98%
- CSCW (CSCW:NASDAQ), 36.3%
- Scully Royalty Ltd. (SRL:NYSE), 34.27%