Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.6, representing a gain of 222.9%. On Tue 22 Dec 20, OCGN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.81. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 23 Dec 20 at 02:34 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 08 Dec 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 28 Jul 20 at $0.96 with a volume of 301M+.
About Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ)
Ocugen Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on discovering, developing and commercializing a pipeline of innovative therapies that address rare and underserved eye diseases. Ocugen offers a diversified ophthalmology portfolio that includes novel gene therapies, biologics, and small molecules and targets a broad range of high-need retinal and ocular surface diseases. Its product candidate includes OCU200 and OCU300 to treat diabetic macular edema (DME), diabetic retinopathy (DR) and wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 222.9%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 170.34%
- XL Group Ltd (XL:NYSE), 86.02%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 78.02%
- Acasti Pharma Inc. (ACST:NASDAQ), 72%
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 50.47%
- SCPS (SCPS:NASDAQ), 47.71%
- EOSE (EOSE:NASDAQ), 44.56%
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ), 42.35%
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ), 40.4%