Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REXN:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.66, representing a gain of 78.5%. From Tue 21 Jan 20, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REXN:NASDAQ)
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The company is dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of treatments for cancer. Its mission is to improve the lives of cancer patients by developing next-generation cancer therapies that are designed to maximize efficacy while minimizing the toxicity and side effects traditionally associated with cancer treatment. Rexahn has developed three clinical-stage drug candidates: RX-3117, Supinoxin (RX-5902) and Archexin. RX-3117 is a small molecule nucleoside compound with an anti-metabolite mechanism of action.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Precigen, Inc. (XON:NYSE), 293.2%
- Precigen, Inc. (XON:NASDAQ), 293.2%
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REXN:NASDAQ), 78.54%
- Sprint Corporation (S:NYSE), 77.5%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 38.3%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 30.03%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 29.84%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 28.48%
- MakeMyTrip Limited (MMYT:NASDAQ), 21.16%
- Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL:NASDAQ), 20.3%