Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.78, representing a gain of 40.4%. On Tue 22 Dec 20, BNGO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.56. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 21 Dec 20 at 11:37 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 08 Dec 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 22 Jul 20 at $1.16 with a volume of 143M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ)
Bionano Genomics Inc is a life sciences instrumentation company in the genome analysis space. It is engaged in the development and marketing of the Saphyr system, a platform for ultra-sensitive and ultra-specific structural variation detection that enables researchers and clinicians to accelerate the search for new diagnostics and therapeutic targets and to streamline the study of changes in chromosomes.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 222.9%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 170.34%
- XL Group Ltd (XL:NYSE), 86.02%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 78.02%
- Acasti Pharma Inc. (ACST:NASDAQ), 72%
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 50.47%
- SCPS (SCPS:NASDAQ), 47.71%
- EOSE (EOSE:NASDAQ), 44.56%
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ), 42.35%
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ), 40.4%