Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.45, representing a gain of 55.7%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 27 Aug 20 at 08:03 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 12 Aug 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Jun 20 at $0.87 with a volume of 12M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG:NASDAQ)
Destination XL Group Inc is a retailer of men's clothing. It operates through brands like Polo, Reebok, Oak Hill, Robert Graham, Lacoste, Levi's and True Nation.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 168.72%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 60.05%
- Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG:NASDAQ), 55.73%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 34.92%
- VBI Vaccines Inc. (VBIV:NASDAQ), 32.24%
- Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR:NASDAQ), 25.98%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 25.37%
- SunPower Corporation (SPWR:NASDAQ), 23.82%
- BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (BMCH:NASDAQ), 22.44%
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM:NASDAQ), 20.95%