GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE) shot up at $31.4, a gain of 57.4%. On Tue 12 Jan 21, GME:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $19.95. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 13 Jan 21 at 04:27 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 29 Dec 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 23 Dec 20 at $22.35 with a volume of 25M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE)
GameStop Corp is an multichannel video game retailer. It sells new and pre-owned video game hardware, physical and digital video game software and accessories through GameStop, EB Games and Micromania stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- VCVC (VCVC:NASDAQ), 2068%
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE:NASDAQ), 90.44%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 65.85%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 57.39%
- Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT:NYSEMKT), 50.46%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 44.34%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 39.98%
- CSCW (CSCW:NASDAQ), 36.3%
- Scully Royalty Ltd. (SRL:NYSE), 34.27%