Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.34, representing a gain of 48.9%. On Thu 28 Nov 19, PT:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.98. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 29 Nov 19 at 10:55 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category.
About Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ)
Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd is a technology platform that provides financial services in China in terms of loan volume facilitated. The company connects business partners and financial partners on its open platform and enable them to provide financial services to end users. Its products include installment loans, personal loans, wealth management, insurance brokerage, SME loans, and others. The company generates its revenue from technical service fees.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASLN:NASDAQ), 64.66%
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 58.17%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 48.89%
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. (CANF:NYSEMKT), 37.74%
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp (MITO:NASDAQ), 35.65%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 34.33%
- Sequans Communications S.A. (SQNS:NYSE), 33.19%
- SORL Auto Parts, Inc. (SORL:NASDAQ), 30%
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (TAT:NYSEMKT), 25.49%
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX:NASDAQ), 23.1%