Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $3.28, a gain of 50.5%. On Tue 12 Jan 21, VOLT:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week High of $2.18. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 13 Jan 21 at 05:09 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 29 Dec 20, the stock recorded 88.89% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 30 Dec 20 at $2.29 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT:NYSEMKT)
Volt Information Sciences Inc offers recruitment services. The company provides staffing services, outsourcing solutions, and information technology infrastructure services. Staffing services include contingent workers and personnel recruitment services. Outsourcing solutions consist of project-based IT and technology services, and Information technology infrastructure services provide server, storage, network, and desktop IT hardware maintenance. Its geographical segments are North American Staffing, International Staffing, and North American MSP. The company generates a majority of its revenue from the North American Staffing segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- VCVC (VCVC:NASDAQ), 2068%
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE:NASDAQ), 90.44%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 65.85%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 57.39%
- Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT:NYSEMKT), 50.46%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 44.34%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 39.98%
- CSCW (CSCW:NASDAQ), 36.3%
- Scully Royalty Ltd. (SRL:NYSE), 34.27%