Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE:NYSE) shot up at $1.45, a gain of 52.6%. On Wed 29 Apr 20, NINE:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $0.95. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 30 Apr 20 at 01:41 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 15 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE:NYSE)
Nine Energy Service Inc is a North American onshore completion and production services provider that targets unconventional oil and gas resource development.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 59.12%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 58.05%
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP:NYSE), 57.88%
- Midatech Pharma plc (MTP:NASDAQ), 55.26%
- Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE:NYSE), 52.63%
- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TTI:NYSE), 48.72%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 47.74%
- Party City Holdco Inc. (PRTY:NYSE), 45.03%
- QEP Resources, Inc. (QEP:NYSE), 37.33%
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 34.76%