Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.57, representing a gain of 25.4%. On Wed 26 Aug 20, DGLY:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.01. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 24 Aug 20 at 01:08 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 12 Aug 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Jun 20 at $7.1 with a volume of 74M+.
About Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ)
Digital Ally Inc is engaged in the production and sale of digital video imaging, audio recording, and related storage products for use in law enforcement, security & commercial applications in the United States and other countries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 168.72%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 60.05%
- Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG:NASDAQ), 55.73%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 34.92%
- VBI Vaccines Inc. (VBIV:NASDAQ), 32.24%
- Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR:NASDAQ), 25.98%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 25.37%
- SunPower Corporation (SPWR:NASDAQ), 23.82%
- BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (BMCH:NASDAQ), 22.44%
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM:NASDAQ), 20.95%