Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $8.15, representing a gain of 40.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 21 Aug 20 at 04:26 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 13 Aug 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 30 Jul 20 at $19.1 with a volume of 45M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ)
Stellar Biotechnologies Inc is a biotechnology company. The company is engaged in the aquaculture, research, and development, manufacture, and commercialization of Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (KLH). KLH is an immune-stimulating protein with an extensive history of safe and effective use in immunological applications. KLH can be used as an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and combined with a disease-targeting agent to create immunotherapies for the treatment of a variety of diseases. It derives its revenues mostly from Europe. Stellar primarily market and distribute products directly to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, clinical research organizations, and research centers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 69.06%
- Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ), 40.28%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 37.58%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 37.55%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 29.94%
- Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX:NASDAQ), 29.17%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 26.22%
- Nortech Systems Incorporated (NSYS:NASDAQ), 23.3%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 22.93%
- BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI:NASDAQ), 22.02%