Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT) soared at $0.65, representing a gain of 50.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 10 Dec 20 at 10:54 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue 08 Dec 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 29 Jul 20 at $0.6 with a volume of 7M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT)
Senseonics Holdings Inc is a medical technology company engaged in designing, development and commercialization of glucose monitoring systems for diabetes patients.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 222.9%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 170.34%
- XL Group Ltd (XL:NYSE), 86.02%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 78.02%
- Acasti Pharma Inc. (ACST:NASDAQ), 72%
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 50.47%
- SCPS (SCPS:NASDAQ), 47.71%
- EOSE (EOSE:NASDAQ), 44.56%
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ), 42.35%
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ), 40.4%