TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TTI:NYSE) soared at $0.49, representing a gain of 48.7%. On Wed 29 Apr 20, TTI:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $0.33. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 28 Apr 20 at 01:45 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 15 Apr 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 24 Apr 20 at $0.36 with a volume of 6M+.
About TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TTI:NYSE)
Tetra Technologies Inc is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company. It is engaged in completion of fluids and associated products and services, water management, frac flowback, production well testing, and offshore rig cooling.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 59.12%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 58.05%
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP:NYSE), 57.88%
- Midatech Pharma plc (MTP:NASDAQ), 55.26%
- Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE:NYSE), 52.63%
- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TTI:NYSE), 48.72%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 47.74%
- Party City Holdco Inc. (PRTY:NYSE), 45.03%
- QEP Resources, Inc. (QEP:NYSE), 37.33%
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 34.76%