Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (TV:NYSE) soared at $12.5, a gain of 23.5%. On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, TV:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $10.12. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 12:09 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Tue, Mar 30, 2021, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (TV:NYSE)
Grupo Televisa SAB is one of the largest media company. The company operates broadcast channels in Mexico and produces pay-television channels for its subscribers in North America, Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CFVI (CFVI:NASDAQ), 1652.54%
- Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (TV:NYSE), 23.52%
- TERN (TERN:NASDAQ), 21.63%
- IMCR (IMCR:NASDAQ), 19.7%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 18.11%
- KYMR (KYMR:NASDAQ), 16.76%
- SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY:NYSEMKT), 16.75%
- VOR (VOR:NASDAQ), 15.72%
- Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG:NYSE), 15.58%
- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV:NASDAQ), 14.85%