BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (BMCH:NASDAQ) soared at $39.45, a gain of 22.4%. On Wed 26 Aug 20, BMCH:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $32.22. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 27 Aug 20 at 01:19 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Wed 12 Aug 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (BMCH:NASDAQ)
BMC Stock Holdings Inc is a diversified lumber and building materials distributor and solutions provider. Its primary products are lumber & lumber sheet goods, millwork, doors, flooring, windows, structural components, among others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 168.72%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 60.05%
- Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG:NASDAQ), 55.73%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 34.92%
- VBI Vaccines Inc. (VBIV:NASDAQ), 32.24%
- Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR:NASDAQ), 25.98%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 25.37%
- SunPower Corporation (SPWR:NASDAQ), 23.82%
- BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (BMCH:NASDAQ), 22.44%
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM:NASDAQ), 20.95%