Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG:NYSE) shot up at $10.46, representing a gain of 15.6%. On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, FLNG:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $9.26. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 03:32 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue, Mar 30, 2021, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG:NYSE)
Flex LNG Ltd is a primarily engaged in the business of providing floating Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) solutions. The company is an owner of liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier vessels and floating storage regasification units (FRSUs). The company through its subsidiaries is focused on the construction of the LNG carrier vessels on order, including obtaining commercial charter parties, and future FSRU projects. It mainly operates a fleet of LNG carriers and has six M-type, Electronically Controlled, Gas Injection LNG carriers, of which four have partial re-liquefaction systems installed. It markets these vessels for charter and is also pursuing FSRU projects and has four modern LNG vessels on the short-term charter.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CFVI (CFVI:NASDAQ), 1652.54%
- Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (TV:NYSE), 23.52%
- TERN (TERN:NASDAQ), 21.63%
- IMCR (IMCR:NASDAQ), 19.7%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 18.11%
- KYMR (KYMR:NASDAQ), 16.76%
- SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY:NYSEMKT), 16.75%
- VOR (VOR:NASDAQ), 15.72%
- Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG:NYSE), 15.58%
- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV:NASDAQ), 14.85%