Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT) soared at $4.12, a gain of 165.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 25 Jan 21 at 06:14 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Wed 13 Jan 21, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 21 Jan 21 at $2.28 with a volume of 7M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT)
Tengasco Inc is engaged in the business of exploration for and production of oil and natural gas. Its area of oil exploration and production is in Kansas. Its gas production area is the Swan Creek field in Tennesse.
Top 10 Gainers:
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 959.32%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 206.39%
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT), 165.81%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 102.1%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 83.33%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 62.25%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 59.94%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 58.28%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 52.65%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 51.38%