TERN (TERN:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $21.65, representing a gain of 21.6%. On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, TERN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $17.43. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 07, 2021 at 07:49 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Mar 30, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at $28.36 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About TERN (TERN:NASDAQ)
Terns Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CFVI (CFVI:NASDAQ), 1652.54%
- Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (TV:NYSE), 23.52%
- TERN (TERN:NASDAQ), 21.63%
- IMCR (IMCR:NASDAQ), 19.7%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 18.11%
- KYMR (KYMR:NASDAQ), 16.76%
- SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY:NYSEMKT), 16.75%
- VOR (VOR:NASDAQ), 15.72%
- Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG:NYSE), 15.58%
- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV:NASDAQ), 14.85%