Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.94, a gain of 47.9%. On Tue 12 Jan 21, XELA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.63. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 06 Jan 21 at 03:06 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 29 Dec 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 28 Jul 20 at $0.76 with a volume of 123M+.
About Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ)
Exela Technologies Inc provides transaction processing solutions and enterprise information management. Its products include Business process management, enterprise information management, enrollment and applications and mobile applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- VCVC (VCVC:NASDAQ), 2068%
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE:NASDAQ), 90.44%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 65.85%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 57.39%
- Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT:NYSEMKT), 50.46%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 44.34%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 39.98%
- CSCW (CSCW:NASDAQ), 36.3%
- Scully Royalty Ltd. (SRL:NYSE), 34.27%