Kura Oncology, Inc. (KURA:NASDAQ) soared at $15.52, a gain of 48.9%. On Mon 27 Apr 20, KURA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $10.86. From Mon 13 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Kura Oncology, Inc. (KURA:NASDAQ)
Kura Oncology Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in discovering and developing therapeutics for the treatment of solid tumors and blood cancers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ), 69.42%
- Kura Oncology, Inc. (KURA:NASDAQ), 48.94%
- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX:NASDAQ), 45.1%
- Marlin Business Services Corp. (MRLN:NASDAQ), 39.7%
- Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST:NASDAQ), 36.67%
- Centric Brands Inc. (CTRC:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL:NYSE), 35.38%
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 31.34%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 31.11%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 30.1%