U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ) soared at $6.57, a gain of 51.4%. On Wed 27 Jan 21, USEG:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $4.34. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 12 Jan 21 at 11:42 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 13 Jan 21, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 29 Sep 20 at $18.57 with a volume of 15M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ)
US Energy Corp is an independent energy company. It is engaged in acquisition and development of oil and gas producing properties in South Texas and the Williston Basin in North Dakota, United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 959.32%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 206.39%
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT), 165.81%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 102.1%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 83.33%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 62.25%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 59.94%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 58.28%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 52.65%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 51.38%