Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $5.76, representing a gain of 206.4%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 28 Jan 21 at 06:52 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed 13 Jan 21, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 21 Jan 21 at $2.49 with a volume of 1M+.
About Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT)
Barnwell Industries Inc is engaged in the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties. It business segments include oil and natural gas, land investment and contract drilling.
Top 10 Gainers:
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 959.32%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 206.39%
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT), 165.81%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 102.1%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 83.33%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 62.25%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 59.94%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 58.28%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 52.65%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 51.38%