Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ) shot up at $15.68, representing a gain of 23.8%. On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, OCGN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $12.67. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 03, 2021 at 04:51 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri, Apr 16, 2021, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at $13.65 with a volume of 492M+.
About Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ)
Ocugen Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on discovering, developing and commercializing a pipeline of innovative therapies that address rare and underserved eye diseases. Ocugen offers a diversified ophthalmology portfolio that includes novel gene therapies, biologics, and small molecules and targets a broad range of high-need retinal and ocular surface diseases. Its product candidate includes OCU200 and OCU300 to treat diabetic macular edema (DME), diabetic retinopathy (DR) and wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Top 10 Gainers:
- Precipio, Inc. (PRPO:NASDAQ), 171.98%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 102.49%
- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISNS:NASDAQ), 73.47%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 57.63%
- American Shared Hospital Services (AMS:NYSEMKT), 55.19%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 49.76%
- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT), 24.39%
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA:NASDAQ), 24.31%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 23.81%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 23.76%