Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $11.85, representing a gain of 20.3%. On Mon 10 Feb 20, SLGL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $9.85. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 05 Feb 20 at 08:09 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 21 Jan 20, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 30 Dec 19 at $21 with a volume of 2M+.
About Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL:NASDAQ)
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company. It is engaged in identifying, developing and commercializing branded and generic topical drug products for the treatment of skin diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Precigen, Inc. (XON:NYSE), 293.2%
- Precigen, Inc. (XON:NASDAQ), 293.2%
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REXN:NASDAQ), 78.54%
- Sprint Corporation (S:NYSE), 77.5%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 38.3%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 30.03%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 29.84%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 28.48%
- MakeMyTrip Limited (MMYT:NASDAQ), 21.16%
- Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL:NASDAQ), 20.3%