Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.76, a gain of 31.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 20 Apr 20 at 05:41 PM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Mon 13 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 20 Feb 20 at $6.36 with a volume of 2M+.
About Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ)
Ascena Retail Group Inc, through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer of apparel for women and tween girls and boys. The Company offers apparel, accessories, footwear, and lifestyle products, such as bedroom furnishings and electronics.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ), 69.42%
- Kura Oncology, Inc. (KURA:NASDAQ), 48.94%
- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX:NASDAQ), 45.1%
- Marlin Business Services Corp. (MRLN:NASDAQ), 39.7%
- Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST:NASDAQ), 36.67%
- Centric Brands Inc. (CTRC:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL:NYSE), 35.38%
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 31.34%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 31.11%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 30.1%